Hoodoo Adventures is all about getting out in nature and enjoying the surroundings in a safe, comfortable, and social environment. Whether you’re looking for biking, paddling or snowshoeing, we cover them all. We’re one of the top choices for bike, kayak, canoe, SUP and snowshoe rentals, as well as courses and new adventure experiences in the Okanagan-Similkameen region.
*All booking and cancellation policies can be found at the bottom of the page
Browse Rental Plans
Rental Guidelines & Rules
The following guidelines apply to all rentals
- Online booking requires 48-hours notice.
- Half-day rentals cannot be reserved in advance and start at 1 pm only. Half day rentals are 4-hours or less and are available in-store on a first come, first serve basis.
- Full-day rentals are available for online bookings on a first come, first-serve basis.
- Must be returned 30 minutes before the Hoodoo climbing wall closes to avoid late fees.
- Per day rates apply for all multi day rentals.
- All overnight rentals must be returned before 9:00 am the next day and are subject to overnight fees if not returned by 9:00 am.
Cannondale Adventure 1
Electra Townie Step-thru
Giant Talon HT
Giant ATX HT - Great for Youth!
Towing equipment: Chariot brand child carriers with a tag along (a half bike that attaches to adult bikes; suitable from 4/5 to 8/9 years old kids).
Towing equipment can be added to a rental as an add-on for a flat/per day rate as a rental add-on. If you need help renting bike trailers reach out!
Panniers can be added to select bike rentals as an add-on, dependent on the type of bike. If you need help renting Panniers reach out!