Hoodoo Adventures is all about getting out in nature and enjoying the surroundings in a safe, comfortable, and social environment. Whether you want to bike, paddle or snowshoe, we have it all.
We’re one of the top choices for equipment rentals in the Okanagan-Similkameen region.
*Booking and cancellation policies can be found at the bottom of the page
Browse Rental Plans
Rental Terms & Conditions
The following guidelines apply to all rentals
- Online booking requires 48-hours notice.
- Half-day rentals cannot be reserved in advance and start at 1 pm only.
- Half day rentals are 4-hours or less and are available in-store on a first come, first serve basis.
- Full-day rentals are available for online bookings on a first come, first-serve basis.
- Must be returned 30 minutes before the Hoodoo facility closes to avoid late fees.
- Per day rates apply for all multi day rentals.
- All overnight rentals must be returned before 9:00 am the next day and are subject to overnight fees if not returned by 9:00 am.
Cannondale Adventure 1
Electra Townie Step-Thru
Giant Talon HT
Giant ATX HT - Great for Youth!
Towing equipment can be added to a rental order for a flat daily rate.
We provide Chariot brand child carriers, cargo trailers or a tag along (tandem bike attachment for adult bikes; suitable for kids 4-9 years).
If you need help renting bike trailers reach out!
Wike Cargo Trailer
Thule Cargo Trailer
Panniers can be added to select bike rentals as an add-on, dependent on the type of bike. If you need help renting Panniers reach out!
Axiom Top Bag
Cystalyte Side Bag
Axiom Champlain Side Bag
Axiom Kootenay Side Bag
Kayaks & Canoes
We offer daily and multi-day rentals, as well as rentals for numerous racing events.
If you are looking for daily rentals, select your watercraft type below – if you are looking to rent equipment for events like Big Horn Bushwhack, UltraMan, UltraSwim, Ultra500k and others, please click the event race rental button to be redirected to the appropriate page.